Climate change is becoming an increasingly evident phenomenon, and in response, companies are stepping up their efforts to reduce and offset their carbon footprint. The value of the voluntary carbon market (VCM) has quadrupled since 2020, reaching nearly $2 billion in 2021. The setbacks caused by the current geopolitical crisis is forcing us to accelerate activities that move us closer to a zero-carbon economy.
Sustainable development is a multi-step, lengthy and expensive process. It’s also a lot of work. But with the help of TransparenTerra’s CO2 calculators – developed using tested and proven methodologies – you can kickstart your sustainability efforts quickly and affordably, right in your browser window.
Professional carbon footprint calculation and offsetting services are typically expensive and involve time-consuming evaluations and consultations. TT.ESG and Carbon Calculators
aim to eliminate these hurdles for those on the sustainable development path.
TransparenTerra’s tech provider, FCE GROUP AG, has developed a comprehensive set of digital tools that allow you to calculate your own ESG level and carbon footprint
. Just fill out the questionnaire to get a complete picture of your company's and household's carbon footprint.
- Financial institutions like banks, insurance companies, investment funds, family offices, etc., to assess the sustainability of their portfolio investments.
- Consulting companies seeking ways to automate pre-assessment and optimize work with their clients
- E-commerce and trading platforms, to provide online assessments of the carbon footprints of the products they sell
- ERP system providers and users, to calculate the daily carbon footprint of their company’s workflow.
- Businesses that plan to attract ESG investments and “green financing”
- Organizations that aim to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and need accurate preliminary assessments of their LNG emissions and climate risks
- Small companies that can’t afford to spend a lot of money on monitoring CO2 emissions but want to make this part of the process transparent.
- Individuals who want detailed assessments and expert advice to help them shrink their household's carbon footprint.
1. Find the best way to offset your carbon footprint by leveraging the TT.Marketplace for сarbon credits.
2. Compare your calculation results with those of your competitors.
3. Save your assessment history, and in one click, transfer your data to the FCE blockchain
4. (Soon) Apply for certification as an offset project so you can issue carbon credits and sell them on the carbon exchange to earn real rewards for your sustainability efforts. TransparenTerra has already formed several partnerships that enable farmers and smallholders to obtain carbon certificates and sell carbon credits on the exchange.
Four ESG calculators based on best methodologies will be available on TransparenTerra
Self-assessment tools at TransparenTerra are the most affordable first step toward sustainability
Self-assessment results can be offsetted, published on a blockchain and sent to TransparenTerra experts
uses a private-public blockchain created by FCE GROUP AG to secure and verify data. In current markets, only true technology-based transparency and inviolability of data can support the resilience of companies, protect them, and prevent “greenwashing”
At TransparenTerra, you can send your data to the blockchain in one click, right after you complete the calculator questions and get the result. Before sending them to the blockchain, companies can buy offset credits and neutralize their carbon footprint.
Assessment results are notarized and secured in the FCE blockchain. You can leave your CO2 and ESG evaluation encrypted or make them visible to stakeholders. This way, you can demonstrate the transparency of your sustainability work or additionally protect the data. Sending the results to the blockchain will make companies more transparent and attractive to both ordinary consumers and professional ESG investors
There are several ways to calculate your ESG score or carbon footprint. TransparenTerra calculators use the most popular and trustworthy advanced methodologies. Currently, you can use four calculators:
1. TT.Local is based on Refinitiv's open methodology. With this solution, companies on the TransparenTerra platform can compare their ESG levels with other companies on the platform. This calculator is perfect for small- and medium-sized companies that want to learn where they stand among other sustainable companies.
2. TT.Global is based on the methodology and database of S&P Global Market Intelligence. This service compares companies with the ESG of the largest global companies and is more suitable for larger companies that need a comprehensive sustainability analysis in their market sector.
3. TT.Cаrbon is based on UK government conversion factors for companies reporting greenhouse gas emissions. This service can be used to track a company's carbon emissions and the footprint of a product or package the company produces. The data can be used for labeling, offsetting and building transparent partner, investor, and customer relationships.
4. The South Pole TT calculator is offered as an additional option for individuals and is developed by South Pole.
All these solutions are customizable and available for integration with external apps, ERP systems, e-commerce platforms, etc.
Once your score is calculated and compared against the global ESG ranking, you’ll be able to analyze in detail your company's competitive sides and potential points of growth. At TransparenTerra, you can publish your result or send it to experts for verification and more extensive case-by-case analysis.
TransparenTerra’s calculators will soon be available to everyone. You can learn more about them on the calculators' pages and in the related documentation.
MediaArticlesQuick and affordable ESG self-assessment and CO2 footprint estimation: meet the TT.ESG Calculator on TransparenTerra