September has gone, and FOODCOIN Team has something to tell the community about.
FOODCOIN Team is going to present a review about events which was carried out over the last month.
- FOODCOIN Team started publishing presentations
about FOODCOIN ECOSYSTEM and tools it consists of in order to give an understanding the structure of the system.
The first presentation
outlines the concept of FOODCOIN ECOSYSTEM, how double protections for transactions works, the systems of Verificators and Guarantors, and who can become both of them.
- One of the main components of FOODCOIN ECOSYSTEM, WALLOK is open for public
testing. It has already several features, such as adding metadata to the blockchain and creating PRORIDs - recordings about products, their connections and shipping. The development is done, and to make WALLOK fully functional, it must be tested. To learn about how it works, you can refer to the following post
- Singapore Airlines started playing FOODCOIN ad on the in-flight entertainment systems. FOODCOIN Ecosystem will be advertised during flights from and to Singapore, and it’s expected to raise the visibility of FOODCOIN.
- New food producers are starting to implement FOODCOIN Ecosystem blockchain to improve the traceability and visibility of their supply chain. The first one is FOODCOIN’s partner, ALDIM GmbH
. The products, pickled cucumbers and sauerkraut can be found and tracked in FOODCOIN blockchain by scanning QR codes on the jars and caps.
- Beta-versions of several major components of FOODCOIN Ecosystem like PRORID (Food tracker), FOODSCAN (Explorer), DIGID (e-passport system, coming soon) were launched
. The project is a year and a half ahead of its roadmap. Also, FOODCOIN has launched a redesigned FOODCOIN website - check it out at https://www.foodcoin.io/
Source: CEO of ALDIM GmbH Mr. Alexander Schnekenhaus
Source: Our technical development is going further
Source: Singapore Airlines started playing FOODCOIN
Here are some technical milestones which have been accomplished so far.
• Development of the Wallet for FOODCOIN blockchain network.
- Fine-adjusted the working mechanism for personal data.
- PRORID system improved: contract types reworked, data verifier mechanism added.
• FOODCOIN Blockchain development
- Instant transactions system and licensed mining are being worked and improved.
• Beta testing of FoodScan and WALLOK private network.
• Payment system development.
- Testing and improvement of the existing functionality.
• FoodScan functionality improvement
- Information display optimized.
• Started implementation of the WALLOK system updated prototype
• Now you can evaluate the quality of products and request a discount from Sennereigenossenschaft Obergesteln!
Plans for October and November:
• Development of the Wallet for FOODCOIN blockchain network:
- Instant transactions support implementation;
- Implementation of the updated prototype.
• FOODCOIN Blockchain optimization and testing:
- Instant transactions system;
- Guarantors behavior.
• Payment system development:
- Implementation and testing of BTC and FOOD support.
• Licensed mining system development;
• Smart contract optimization for the PRORID tracking system;
• UI/UX elaboration for new FoodScan prototype and its implementation.
Thanks to all our users for being with us. Stay tuned for more updates and feel free to send questions and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org